Technical Concepts TC AutoFaucet with Surround Sensor Technology - Low Lead - Milano in Polished Chrome - 8" Center Set - Kit 4
AutoFaucet® with Surround Sensor™ Technology
AutoFaucet sets the standard for reliability and user-friendly performance in automated faucet systems. Equipped with patented Surround Sensor™ Technology, AutoFaucet delivers water only when needed, which results in water savings of up to 70 percent.
Encourages Healthy Hand Washing
- Touch-Free activation eliminates cross-contamination to help reduce the spread of germs
- Reliable activation encourages frequent useKit 1 includes: spout and valve control module
- Meets new SDWA lead requirements
Saves Money, Reduces Labor and provides World Class Reliability
- Reduced water consumption lowers operating costs
- “Dry” cam-gear technology ensures trouble-free operation to reduce maintenance
- Patented dry cam-gear technology controls water flow. By eliminating solenoid valves, which fail, we ensure trouble-free operation.
- Requires less energy
- Electronics are separate from water
Aesthetically Superior Design Enhances Décor
- Contemporary, stylish fixtures are available in a wide array of spout designs and finishes to enhance the image and coordinate with any washroom décor.
|User-Friendly Performance||Easy Installation|
|SST creates a 3” omni-directional sensing zone guaranteeing activation every time. || All components are included and installation takes less than 10 minutes. |
- Package contents: spout, 8" cover plate, valve control module, thermostatic mixing valve and hot/cold supply hoses (3/8” comp x 3/8” comp. x 12” length).
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Color: Polished Chrome
- Fixture Style: Milano
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM(5.7 L/min) aerated flow
- Mount Style: 8" Center Set.