SaniCell™ Tank continuously cleans fixtures and maintains drains to enhance cleanliness and image round-the-clock
- Innovative fuel cell technology delivers a consistent metered dose of Purinel® SC, a super concentrated formula, which prevents build up of uric scale in pipes and hard water deposits on fixture surfaces - eliminating odor causing bacteria wherever water travels.
- The SaniCell™ Tank system discreetly installs inside tank toilets and continuously cleans without batteries or moving parts.
- One-minute installation - SaniCell™ Tank’s compact system installs in almost any tank toilet in minutes. No water shut-off is required.
- In-line delivery - SaniCell™ Tank delivers Purinel® SC directly into the overflow tube. Avoids contact with rubber components and helps eliminate costly leaks and repairs.
- Latching cover - Provides water-tight seal.
- Cost-Saving Operation: Patented fuel cell technology delivers a precise dose of Purinel® SC cleaning formula for 30, or 60 days, extending the time between manual cleaning cycles and reducing supply costs.
- Reduce cleaning time by up to 50%.
- Color: White/Clear
- Dimensions: 4" H x 3.8" W x 4" D
- Weight: .475 lbs.
- Unit: Each.
- Contains: Dispenser, 30/60 day chip and clips for flapper of tower type flush valves (Purinel SC sold separately)
|This product was added to our catalog on Monday 11 October, 2010.