Rubbermaid Technical Concepts Standard Aerosol LCD Dispenser with PRC logo - White in Color - Sold Individually
The Best of the Best.
The SELECT Aerosol Dispenser uses state-of-the-art Smart Chip technology to maximize odor control effectiveness, reduced cost-inuse, and provide visual and audio indicators to minimize labor cost.
- Hi-tech dispenser creates a “We Care” image.
- Real time clock for maximum programming flexibility.
- Up to 168 days between refill changes.
- Liquid Crystal Display provides visual of battery life and days remaining to change refill.
- One dispenser controls up to 6,000 cu. ft. of space.
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Provides instant feedback to your staff of the:
- Strength of batteries.
- Days remaining until you need to insert a new refill.
- Adjustable Spray Interval
- "LO" = Low odor problems (sprays every 28 minutes).
- "ME" = Normal situations (sprays every 14 minutes).
- "HI" = Problem areas (sprays every 7 minutes).
- Days of Operation
- Allows you to operate 24 hours-a-day.
- Can operate 7, 6, or 5 days per week.
You select the number of days to operate.
Factory set to 24 hours-a-day operation on "Medium" setting. (Refills last 30days.)
One beep is emitted for low batteries while two beeps indicate an empty refill. Can be deactivated.Long Battery Life
Monthly battery replacements are a thing of the past. Smart Chip technology extends battery life to 2 years or longer on one set of alkaline batteries…a big cost saving feature! Keyless Lock Prevents refill theft without a key.
Optional keyed lock available. (#400672)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Color: White.
- Battery Requirements: 2 "D" Cell batteries.
- Unit: Each.