Rubbermaid Microburst® 3000, powered by the LumeCel™ rechargeable energy system.
- Hi-tech dispenser creates a "We Care" image.
- Real time clock for maximum programming flexibility.
- Up to 168 days between refill changes.
- Liquid Crystal Display provides visual of battery life and days remaining to change refill.
- One dispenser controls up to 6,000 cu. ft. of space.
- Completely self-powered by both artificial and natural light, eliminating the need for alkaline batteries.
- Solar cell is constructed from Nickel Metal Hydride, storing excess energy.
- 100% recyclable while also eliminating the manufacture, use and disposal of alkaline batteries.
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Days remaining until you need to insert a new refill.
- Adjustable Spray Interval
- "LO" = Low Odor problems (sprays every 28 minutes).
- "ME" = Normal situations (sprays every 14 minutes).
- "HI" = Problem areas (sprays every 7 minutes).
- Days of Operation
- Allows you to operate 12 or 24 hours-a-day.
- Can operate 5, 6, or 7 days per week. You select the number of days to operate.
Factory set to 24 hours-a-day operation on "Medium" setting (Refills last 30 days).
Two beeps indicate an empty refill. Can be deactivated.
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Unit: Each.